Biyernes, Nobyembre 22, 2013

Dangan Ronpa ~The Animation~

Danganronpa


When I first read the description about this I didn't get that attracted to it.

Well I really wasn't ito a murderous themed anime, except to Mirai Nikki.

Well, I was browsing my instagram account, I saw positive posts about this anime.

Since I was bored and nothing to watch, I decided to try this series.




But F*** I never really thought it would be that good!


I get excited when they try to point out the culprit through evidences!

This anime doesn't need anymore looooong review!

This anime is one of the best anime I have watched!

Mystery, Friendship, Trust and Pink-colored blood (lol XD).

We have it here!

Just watch it with no hesitation!!!

Watch Danganronpa : The Animation HERE




Gallery:




 Lead : Naegi Makoto





 Danganronpa : the animation Characters







 Cover art for North American PlayStation Vita release, featuring the main antagonist, Monokuma.



 ~Follow me in Instagram! @kawaii_mumix_rock~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento